The connection was reset

Gary N

Just setup a new board. It lets my log in but when I try to go to the admin cp I keep getting

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

never had this before in any forums. I extended the wait time in firefox to 30 seconds and I still have the same problem.

Becoming rather frustrating as I cant get to configure my new board.

there's only 1 user admin... i tried various browsers most are the same or repeat the problems after a few attempts.

Is there anything I should be looking at in the cpanel for server errors? Theres nothing in the error log.

Cpanel loads fine. But get a lot of time out trying to access the site or try doing anything acp.

Its not red but I can upgrade

You are running MySQL version 5.5.50-cll.

While this version is compatible, we recommend version 5.6.0 or above, but this is not essential. You may wish to contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for an upgrade if you are upgrading to IPS4.

Archived