Migration error EX1146

gavpedz

Hi all so i am doing a test migration but when i click on the link in this line.  This converter supports translating your old settings into their IPS Community Suite equivalents. If you would like to do that, please click here before beginning.

SELECT option_value FROM `option` WHERE option_id='boardTitle'
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'window_cf.option' doesn't exist (1146) 

Should my ips database have the same name as my xenforo database??

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:53 PM, gavpedz said:

Hi all so i am doing a test migration but when i click on the link in this line.  This converter supports translating your old settings into their IPS Community Suite equivalents. If you would like to do that, please click here before beginning.

SELECT option_value FROM `option` WHERE option_id='boardTitle'
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'window_cf.option' doesn't exist (1146) 

Should my ips database have the same name as my xenforo database??

This error means that it can't find the 'option' table in the 'window_cf' database. I would recommend checking that the database credentials you entered are correct and you have filled in the table prefix if required.

In this case the 'window_cf' database is the one that should contain your XenForo tables.

If you're stuck, you're welcome to open a support ticket in the client area.

Ok i am confused. Migration does not ask for the table prefix. 

The xenforo database is window_cf the table prefix is xf_

So what it seems to be looking for is xf_option which does exist in the database window_cf yet the converter is looking for window_cf.option

Edit:

I found i could add a prefix if i went back and edited the migration so did that and then it just threw further errors adding xf_xf_.tablehere

I really want to move back to ips but the conversion seems to be a challenge to say the least. 

52 minutes ago, gavpedz said:

Ok i am confused. Migration does not ask for the table prefix. 

The xenforo database is window_cf the table prefix is xf_

So what it seems to be looking for is xf_option which does exist in the database window_cf yet the converter is looking for window_cf.option

Edit:

I found i could add a prefix if i went back and edited the migration so did that and then it just threw further errors adding xf_xf_.tablehere

I really want to move back to ips but the conversion seems to be a challenge to say the least. 

Submit a ticket and we'll see what's going wrong. It's quite likely to be something simple.

Archived