Why all the errors?

Azurette

Since returning to IPB a week ago, I've noticed nothing but errors everywhere I go.

I've reset my license URL, yet when I follow the instructions:

You should now visit your AdminCP on your new URL, navigate to the System tab, and select License Key under Tools & Settings. On this page, enter your license key (or click reload if your license key is already entered), and this will re-set your licensed domain.

Nothing happens.

When I try to submit a ticket, I get:

[#20X1691-NO_PURCHASE_ALLOWED] An error occurred while handling your support request. Please try again or contact an administrator.

So, I see this:

Most common accounts requests such as renewing, cancelling or upgrading a purchase can be done through the client area without any need to contact account assistance. Please see our client area documentation for information on the self-service features available.

Yet when I click on client area documentation to research this, I get:

Sorry, there is a problem
Cannot find the page you requested

Error code: 2T187/2

I don't like to bother support people when I'm perfectly content working things out doing research, and I've only had to contact support once in five years. This, however, is just downright insane!

I'm reluctant to add any more apps to the suite since apparently I can't get support for anything, nor do my own research with non-existent pages. 

I don't know what's changed since I've been gone, but whatever has, to come back to an endless loop of errors is hardly encouraging.

47 minutes ago, Hulu said:

I don't think anyone in the community can help you with this since we don't have access to your account information or suite ACP. I'd submit a ticket and wait for them to help.

They are getting an error when submitting a ticket. It's in the post

4 hours ago, Azurette said:

Since returning to IPB a week ago, I've noticed nothing but errors everywhere I go.

I've reset my license URL, yet when I follow the instructions:

You should now visit your AdminCP on your new URL, navigate to the System tab, and select License Key under Tools & Settings. On this page, enter your license key (or click reload if your license key is already entered), and this will re-set your licensed domain.

Nothing happens.

When I try to submit a ticket, I get:

[#20X1691-NO_PURCHASE_ALLOWED] An error occurred while handling your support request. Please try again or contact an administrator.

So, I see this:

Most common accounts requests such as renewing, cancelling or upgrading a purchase can be done through the client area without any need to contact account assistance. Please see our client area documentation for information on the self-service features available.

Yet when I click on client area documentation to research this, I get:

Sorry, there is a problem
Cannot find the page you requested

Error code: 2T187/2

I don't like to bother support people when I'm perfectly content working things out doing research, and I've only had to contact support once in five years. This, however, is just downright insane!

I'm reluctant to add any more apps to the suite since apparently I can't get support for anything, nor do my own research with non-existent pages. 

I don't know what's changed since I've been gone, but whatever has, to come back to an endless loop of errors is hardly encouraging.

It's a hoilday so you may have to wait for a reply.

6 hours ago, Hulu said:

I believe they are trying to submit a ticket from their ACP, they need to do it from the client area on here.

I'm not trying to submit a ticket from the ACP.   The error I stated in my post happens when I try to submit a ticket from the client area.

41 minutes ago, Azurette said:

I'm not trying to submit a ticket from the ACP.   The error I stated in my post happens when I try to submit a ticket from the client area.

If you cannot submit a ticket via the client area (or the ACP) I would suggest getting in touch with Customer Service; https://invisionpower.com/contact-us , and change the To selector to Customer Service, and reference this post. Sounds like something is messed up on your account.

Archived