Site Logo

EOMA

Evening

My site logo fits my site on my laptop perfectly in firefox - When I use my desk top it is too long

Currently I am using iro 1300 x 130 size

Also people complain when they restore down (make the view smaller) the logo decreases differently from the rest of the board

Any ideas

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Try this

a.logo{ margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;}

Thanks - Where abouts should I put it - Is it to replace another code? - I cant seem to get it to work

This is for the site logo/Header...

4 hours ago, Bacman said:

Thanks - Where abouts should I put it - Is it to replace another code? - I cant seem to get it to work

This is for the site logo/Header...

If This Does Not Work...

/* Logo Modified */
a.logo {
    margin-left:auto; 
    margin-right:auto; 
    display:block;
}

Try This...

/* Logo Modified */
a.logo {
    text-align:center;
}

The perfect solution would be multiple images for multiple screen sizes,as the image scales to the screen size,the width also affects the height.I could achieve this if i had the source images psd. There are other ways of doing it but i think targeting screen size with media queries is a good way to go but thats just my opinion.

12 hours ago, Bacman said:

Adlago tnn

Thanks fo the replies - It seem to have worked, certainly on my desk top

The site logo is still short on my laptop - Is there something I need to put here

56c770e04251e_MobileHeader.thumb.png.405

Ok, when I resize your forum, max-width: 100% disapears at the break point where you are seeing the overlaping image. (desktop size.)

Try adding max-width: 100% in your a.logo img style. The other media queries already have the max-width. It should be the one that does not have it. 

a.logo img {

max-width: 100%;

}

Archived