Cloud Installation?

Hannes Hopfer

Hello

I've read the guide to install through FTP there it says if i have Cloud IPB (what i have now) i can forget all and all will be made automatically, but theres nothing expect a blank page. I already contacted customer support but they take long to reply :/ . I also cant connect to the FTP Account, i allow the certificate on filezilla but doesnt work. I can connect to all my other FTP Accs normally just this not. Help please?

My payment got already accepted.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I think that your account isn't set up yet.

Maybe you can submit an urgent ticket by choosing "Severity: Client Critical" (Support system: https://www.invisionpower.com/clients/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new ) But if you ordered your cloud package just a few moments ago I would think that you need to wait a little bit longer ;) 

Our apologies for the confusion, we had an issue with the auto-installer for hosted accounts this morning. That's been cleared up.

If you have a new Cloud site (with a completed transaction/invoice) that is not yet installed, please file a ticket to Cloud Support and we'll get that done for you.

Archived