Users Permissions

Victor Fedorenko

6 minutes ago, Admonstrator said:

That's strange. Are all member in the correct groups? 

Yes, i have only 1 account Member. Its created by me to test it...

In admin panel > Members > Members > Permission >

is marked to can post, but if i unmarked it the members cant post right? but i want they to can post, but only when i check and approve it to be published.

5 minutes ago, Victor Fedorenko said:

is marked to can post, but if i unmarked it the members cant post right? but i want they to can post, but only when i check and approve it to be published.

Afaik this is correct. But I'm not using approvements so maybe some other member can tell you more about that (:

Sorry that I can't help!

3 minutes ago, Admonstrator said:

Afaik this is correct. But I'm not using approvements so maybe some other member can tell you more about that (:

Sorry that I can't help!

Thanks for your time, bro.

3 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Then you need to use the "Require approval before content shows?" option.

Yes, now i get "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator" when post from my member account, but how i can get notification for approval, because i see its show only in a posted thread, must check periodic threads for peoples, which waiting for approve. Will be much better to get some notification. Thanks for help!

9 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Click the notifications bell, then notification settings and then play with the options you have available to yourself.....specific to this requirement is the "New content is posted that requires approval" option.

Yes, its work!! I really cant explain you how much i am grateful of your help. +1 of every post, this is the at least think which i can do for all guys, which help me! Good luck to all!

Archived