Upgrade from 4.0.1.3 to 4.1.2 causes editor to not work

Khoa Nguyen_64878

Uncaught [CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load] Resource name "widget,widget,widget" was not found at "//forums.ttsgamers.com/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/widget/plugin.js?t=F888".

Sorry for the questions. And you have reset the cache in the admin?

1 minute ago, Paul.F said:

Uncaught [CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load] Resource name "widget,widget,widget" was not found at "//forums.ttsgamers.com/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/widget/plugin.js?t=F888".

Reset the toolbars, still noticing the error appearing.

Noticed these folks had the same error appear, but not how they fixed it...

Moreover, exact same resource not loading/failing to load. After trying to "add" the button widget, the error 

"1C120/9 The plugin does not appear to be valid. Make sure that you have extracted the plugin correctly and uploaded it as a single folder without a containing folder. The folder you uploaded should contain a plugin.js file."

I reset before I upgraded. The only time I had a problem similar to yours was when I included an external js file in one of my blocks.

The ckeditor for signatures also works, and the contact us page. So it's not a problem with the ckeditor.

It seems when upgrading, that it didn't install any of the IPS plugins for CKEditor, after adding the new widget file, this appeared:

1C120/9 The plugin does not appear to be valid. Make sure that you have extracted the plugin correctly and uploaded it as a single folder without a containing folder. The folder you uploaded should contain a plugin.js file. 

This states that I need "lineutils", but, same problem as the Widget one, it's invalid for this install. Weird.

So, I guess I need to go down the line and just add them all and their newest version until it's fixed.

Archived