Two quick questions

Vilgent

Hey everyone,

Two (hopefully) simple questions.

1) I have given several of my staff adminCP access. That being said, however, they do not have forum moderator access to move/edit/delete, etc. How do I correct this?

I tried moving someone into the default "moderator" queue and they were still unable to move posts.

2) To that point, I am admin for my board, but neither I, nor any of my staff, have the bolded names (the color is honored, not the bolded for staff positions).

Any ideas?

Thanks for all your assistance. :smile:

Okay, that fixed it, thanks. :smile:

But I ran into another problem I need some assistance with.

I logged on today, and all of my plugins are at the bottom of the forum.

I figured it was a glitch and tried to remove it back to the right side, but it won't allow me to (I drag over there, but there's no dotted lines/if I drop the plugin it doesn't go).

I went into theme, verified the sidebar was supposed to be on the right, tried recaching, no luck.

Any assistance is much appreciated, thanks all.

As a follow-up - does it on my custom skin, as well as my default.

For whatever reason, if I specify the sidebar on the left, it'll move the block back.

If I specify it on the right, it won't work - the block will stay at the bottom, and I am unable to move it to the right.

Website is www.atrsgaming.com

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Vilgent said:

As a follow-up - does it on my custom skin, as well as my default.

For whatever reason, if I specify the sidebar on the left, it'll move the block back.

If I specify it on the right, it won't work - the block will stay at the bottom, and I am unable to move it to the right.

Website is www.atrsgaming.com

Thanks.

cool

Archived