Commerce question

Jirinex

1 minute ago, Jirinex said:

I had assumed this would be a pretty common occurence, noone has done it?

i am guessing you like have ad free item to commence ? so if use buys 1 month of ad free plan from you all ads removed for that period ? if that correct then yes it can be done you need have user group that the member can be moved to. So for this example going use client as usergroup name you need make sure the ad's are turn off in ad system for that selected group and that when you create your new plan the user moved to client, the only issue you might have is after 1 month you need check if payment been take again if have auto renewal turn on as believe was a bug.

Thanks, I spent a bit of time in looking the options around commerce but didn't find that and there is very little documentation out there. How do you set to commerce that when a member buys something to move him in a different usergroup? And how do you define an ad-free usergroup is my second question.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Jirinex said:

Thanks, I spent a bit of time in looking the options around commerce but didn't find that and there is very little documentation out there. How do you set to commerce that when a member buys something to move him in a different usergroup? And how do you define an ad-free usergroup is my second question.

Thanks!

Screenshot_52.png.566b4596540cece2101bc6

this usergroup option in ad system so select group can see ads and ones not select will not see the ads

Archived