Can someone help please? CSS Error.

Rudie Visser

I don't know where else to go with this. Basically I'm having a problem with my website, and IPB. some people can access it and some people get a load of CSS problems like images not loading and so on. Here are some of the things that I have tried to do:
Adding them in a separate folder in the public.html and then sub-domaining and rediricting the main html and that worked for a little while but now its not working.

Any suggestions please?

Have you ran the support tool?

Have you checked upload paths are correct? 

Have you logged a ticket?

Have you asked users to clear browser cache or CTRL F5 to request latest page?

What's the URL, with the limited information supplied it is difficult to give assistance - the more info supplied the easier it is for others to assist.

Have you ran the support tool?

Have you checked upload paths are correct?  

Have you logged a ticket? 

Have you asked users to clear browser cache or CTRL F5 to request latest page? 

What's the URL, with the limited information supplied it is difficult to give assistance - the more info supplied the easier it is for others to assist. 

1st question: Nope

2nd question: How do I go about that? 

3rd question: Did not want to bother the support team.

4th question: Got the staff members who are having the problem to refresh the page, clear the browser history and even removed  cache plugins like WP total cache.

5th question:  I will pm you with the URL as you can not advertise on here

Regards

It's perfectly fine to list your website address. The only stuff IPS doesn't want posted here are links to VPS/Web Hosting services as they consider those to compete with their own hosting service.

That and piracy stuff...

Could you tell me if the update did anything to my site like for example if it fixed the problem I'm having but I don't think it would of.

www.advert-city.com  

I suspect the reason is that your domain name is far from ideal.

This isn't brought on by IPS 4, but is caused by your domain name. Adblock have some general rules that blocks out content that have CSS-classes that indicate they contain advertisements or include resources from URLs that suggests the domains serve advertisements. With a domain name having the word "advert" in it, I'm not surprised it's being blocked by Adblock. 

You will either need to host all your CSS, javascript and images on a different domain, reach out to Adblock to see if they have a solution for you or accept the situation.

Archived