4.0.6.1 Completely Down Overnight

pesci

Went to bed last night and everything was fine. This morning, cannot access a single thing, not even admincp. Test site works fine, so its not the server. 

CPanel error log shows...

[Sun May 31 07:16:16 2015] [error] [client 74.100.125.143] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array' in /home/carolina/public_html/boards/system/Settings/Settings.php:135\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: IPS\\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'array_merge(): ...', '/home/carolina/...', 135, Array)\n#1 /home/carolina/public_html/boards/system/Settings/Settings.php(135): array_merge(Array, NULL)\n#2 /home/carolina/public_html/boards/system/Settings/Settings.php(88): IPS\\_Settings->loadFromDb()\n#3 /home/carolina/public_html/boards/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(290): IPS\\_Settings->__get('task_use_cron')\n#4 [internal function]: IPS\\Dispatcher\\_Standard->__destruct()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/carolina/public_html/boards/system/Settings/Settings.php on line 135

All i can figure is that one of the background processes that had stalled or another process that runs overnight hosed the system somehow. 

I sent in a critical ticket. Just thought I would post this in the forum in case someone else has this issue in the future. I will update it with what was done to fix it.... (hopefully)

Archived