Posting Videos,

Cach Doan

Hi

I notice that my forums, sometimes when I post a youtube video link, it become an embedded video on that topic. However it only works sometimes, and somtimes it's just a link. How can I make it always become an embedded video?

It's really random. Is there a way to force a video being embedded?

Hi

I notice that my forums, sometimes when I post a youtube video link, it become an embedded video on that topic. However it only works sometimes, and somtimes it's just a link. How can I make it always become an embedded video?

​.

Think you have to sit this one out till few bugs are fixed or some optimization is done ..

It's the same with mentions (@+name) .. sometimes it really takes time that JavaScript kicks in ..

Best rule for now: link has to be on a new line, no spaces, nothing else after or before ..press "enter" key after the URL, then hope for the best :)

Hi

Same for me.

Archived