Anyone know where to find the html files for these two pages?

gbstn10

Hi,

I want to edit the following two pages in the Moderator CP, but I can't find the html files for each page. 

The first page is the 'edit member' page ( which appears after you enter a member's name in the Member Management section of the MCP).

The second is the 'IP search result' page (which appears after you search for an IP in the IP Address Tools section of the MCP).

Does anyone know the filenames?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 11.54.57.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 11.56.58.png

Hi,

I want to edit the following two pages in the Moderator CP, but I can't find the html files for each page. 

The first page is the 'edit member' page ( which appears after you enter a member's name in the Member Management section of the MCP).

The second is the 'IP search result' page (which appears after you search for an IP in the IP Address Tools section of the MCP).

Does anyone know the filenames?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 11.54.57.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 11.56.58.png

​.

You want to edit the template of those 2 pages ?

All templates can be found under Customization > select your theme > edit HTML & CSS ..

​.

You want to edit the template of those 2 pages ?

All templates can be found under Customization > select your theme > edit HTML & CSS ..

​I wanted the location of the files on the server. I have no idea which files those two page templates are in.

• 2 weeks later...

You cant find it because there is no template for it. The form is built with code and outputted directly to the page without passing through a template.

​Just seen this now. Sorry for the late reply.

How can I edit the code then?

Archived