ACP Error

Excalibur

In the ACP when I go to Support / Something isn't working correctly error check, it finds the below error and if i try to fix it automatically, it doesn't work, and when i try to manually run the query it suggests and  then retry the check and it finds the same problem again, every time.

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

ALTER TABLE `core_theme_settings_fields` CHANGE COLUMN `sc_order` `sc_order` INT (10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '';

I have this same persistent error report as well. It says "Fixed" but as you say, comes back with the same report next time through. 

When I look at the db directly in phpMyAdmin it appears to be as desired already, so seems like it was indeed fixed. Odd.

Open in phpMyAdmin table "core_theme_settings_fields".

Check column "sc_order" value of a cell = 0 ?

​According to that there is nothing in column sc_order listed as 0, when in order they start with 1 (8 cells listed for each number)

Archived