Jump to content

(NB40) Staff Post Tracker


newbie LAC
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 8 months later...

@Kerblooy

Hello,

Quote

Really well done, one question though.

On the staff tracker page where it lists all the posts by the staff, is it possible for it to list it as threads? 

Like this for example:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Dev-Tracker&s=d940d4a4cd20184ba20239e746dd7b69

You can change the template nbStaffPostTrackerRows (ACP - Customization - Themes - Skin - stafftracker -front - main - nbStaffPostTrackerRows)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

@Kerblooy

Hello,

You can change the template nbStaffPostTrackerRows (ACP - Customization - Themes - Skin - stafftracker -front - main - nbStaffPostTrackerRows)

Thanks for the reply,

I edited it successfully but the queries you use to pull the comments of the staff do not pull the thread title as well, can you tell me which file I need to edit for it to pull the thread title?

Also, guests can not see when a thread has the "staff" image next to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Kerblooy said:

I edited it successfully but the queries you use to pull the comments of the staff do not pull the thread title as well, can you tell me which file I need to edit for it to pull the thread title?

Use 

{$row->item()->title}

 

13 hours ago, Kerblooy said:

Also, guests can not see when a thread has the "staff" image next to it.

What do you mean? Provide more info please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with this

On some forum sections I get the error "EX1054" it does not happen on all forums, just some.

In the error logs it says:

Unknown column 'member_group_id' in 'where clause'
SELECT pid FROM `forums_posts` WHERE topic_id=? AND (queued=0 OR ( queued=1 AND author_id=23)) AND member_group_id IN (4,8) ORDER BY post_date asc LIMIT 0,1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kerblooy said:

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with this

On some forum sections I get the error "EX1054" it does not happen on all forums, just some.

In the error logs it says:


Unknown column 'member_group_id' in 'where clause'
SELECT pid FROM `forums_posts` WHERE topic_id=? AND (queued=0 OR ( queued=1 AND author_id=23)) AND member_group_id IN (4,8) ORDER BY post_date asc LIMIT 0,1

Hello,

Can you give ftp access and links on problem forums for quick debug?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...