(NB40) Staff Post Tracker

newbie LAC

• 8 months later...

@Kerblooy

Hello,

Really well done, one question though.

On the staff tracker page where it lists all the posts by the staff, is it possible for it to list it as threads? 

Like this for example:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Dev-Tracker&s=d940d4a4cd20184ba20239e746dd7b69

You can change the template nbStaffPostTrackerRows (ACP - Customization - Themes - Skin - stafftracker -front - main - nbStaffPostTrackerRows)

6 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

@Kerblooy

Hello,

You can change the template nbStaffPostTrackerRows (ACP - Customization - Themes - Skin - stafftracker -front - main - nbStaffPostTrackerRows)

Thanks for the reply,

I edited it successfully but the queries you use to pull the comments of the staff do not pull the thread title as well, can you tell me which file I need to edit for it to pull the thread title?

Also, guests can not see when a thread has the "staff" image next to it.

12 hours ago, Kerblooy said:

I edited it successfully but the queries you use to pull the comments of the staff do not pull the thread title as well, can you tell me which file I need to edit for it to pull the thread title?

Use 

{$row->item()->title}

13 hours ago, Kerblooy said:

Also, guests can not see when a thread has the "staff" image next to it.

What do you mean? Provide more info please

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with this

On some forum sections I get the error "EX1054" it does not happen on all forums, just some.

In the error logs it says:

Unknown column 'member_group_id' in 'where clause'
SELECT pid FROM `forums_posts` WHERE topic_id=? AND (queued=0 OR ( queued=1 AND author_id=23)) AND member_group_id IN (4,8) ORDER BY post_date asc LIMIT 0,1
13 minutes ago, Kerblooy said:

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with this

On some forum sections I get the error "EX1054" it does not happen on all forums, just some.

In the error logs it says:

Unknown column 'member_group_id' in 'where clause'
SELECT pid FROM `forums_posts` WHERE topic_id=? AND (queued=0 OR ( queued=1 AND author_id=23)) AND member_group_id IN (4,8) ORDER BY post_date asc LIMIT 0,1

Hello,

Can you give ftp access and links on problem forums for quick debug?

Archived