Nexus Form Template Location

John 3:16

Can someone tell me where the template is that controls the form output for the support fields in Nexus.  I am trying to hack the template code so that a certain department does not show to a paid member.  Just for a normal registration that did not pay for a plan.   I simply want to have a "if then" statement that only allows that select box option to show for free members only.  Any ideas?

I have looked for hours and hours and even asked customer service, unfortunately IPS customer service does not know their own system enough to tell me.  I bought Commerce/Nexus thinking it would do more than it did and until I got under the hood was I able to see it was not going to meet my needs.  Well IPS does not give refunds and so I am stuck and need the communities support.  Thanks!

Can someone tell me where the template is that controls the form output for the support fields in Nexus.  I am trying to hack the template code so that a certain department does not show to a paid member.  Just for a normal registration that did not pay for a plan.   I simply want to have a "if then" statement that only allows that select box option to show for free members only.  Any ideas?

I have looked for hours and hours and even asked customer service, unfortunately IPS customer service does not know their own system enough to tell me.  I bought Commerce/Nexus thinking it would do more than it did and until I got under the hood was I able to see it was not going to meet my needs.  Well IPS does not give refunds and so I am stuck and need the communities support.  Thanks!

​.

maybe this folder with the PHP files inside will help you applications/nexus/sources/Support

Can't give you any more info .. it's a bit DIY at some point .. IPS team is under bug & "fix it easy up" stress, so I guess you are on your own for now ..

Thank you for the reply and direction, yes it seems IPS is in over their heads on this version, to many changes to soon maybe.  No matter though, I will just roll with it.  What I want to do goes more to the custom side of things but also needs a pre-built solution to work from.

I am grateful for the help.

Archived