Problem with numbers when set locale in translation

Andrey Gaisenok

Andrey, there is something wrong in the Russian translation, in English you have the same problem?

​Sure, the same problem if I delete localisation package and leave English only.

If I set default locale as en_US.UTF-8, the 10000 will be displayed as 10,000. If I set locale for English package as ru_RU.UTF-8, it will be displayed as 10?000.

I've asked my hosting support, they answer me:

We don't think that the problem in server settings, it looks like it's forum problem.

Only one note - if the forum gets the data from MySQL in the formatted form, you MySQL configuration look like this:
| Character_set_client | latin1 |
| Character_set_connection | latin1 |
| Character_set_database | latin1 |
| Character_set_filesystem | binary |
| Character_set_results | latin1 |
| Character_set_server | latin1 |
| Character_set_system | utf8 |
| Character_sets_dir | / usr / share / mysql / charsets / |

In general, there may be some compatibility issue, but in general it is very unlikely.

In fact, it requires to investigate the source code of the script online, find a place, where a conclusion including a separator, to understand how it forms the output and why at this point there is a problem, but to provide such assistance, we unfortunately can not.
The only thing - made a search in the file system for the keyword number_format, here are the results, I hope they will help you:

./applications/core/setup/upg_30007/queries.json
./applications/core/interface/ace/mode-twig.js
./applications/core/interface/ace/mode-php.js
./applications/core/interface/ace/mode-ftl.js
./applications/core/interface/codemirror/codemirror.js
./applications/core/data/theme.xml
./datastore/template_1_c8c276c9a99811c050a8036df5d2db06_forms.d6e937aa1d.ipsstore
./system/Lang/Lang.php
./system/3rd_party/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_static.php

I did not know that your work was locally. Then follow these steps: language-> Create new-> charge and enter the file you have attached. Locally also the Italian does not recognize him and follow this procedure. Try it and let me know. Have a nice day.

screenshot.png

language-> Create new-> charge and enter the file you have attached. Locally also the Italian does not recognize him and follow this procedure. Try it and let me know. Have a nice day.

Hi Enzo, I did the steps but it didn't help me. So probably the issue not in language pack I think.
Thank you so much for your help.

Archived