Admin login template

craigf136

Anyone any idea where this is located?

I've hunted and cannot find this at all, I can find the css for this but I'm looking to add a logo to it and a little "EE" type thing to it, clicking the image or upon page load I was going to have the following quote play.

Which is just a wee play on finding the admin CP (only staff will have access, but I thought I would add a wee EE for them) as they'll appreciate it.

Thank's Pete. Following on from this question though I have another question (related)

At the moment, all my custom css work is done without designers mode being enabled, i.e. edit theme, css, custom css file. Enabling designers mode creates the theme folders as expected and I can navigate to /themes/id/html/core/admin/system/

The structure of this folder is as follows.

• backgrondProcessesRunNow.phtml
  • login.phtml
  • loginForm.phtml
  • systemLogView

That is how it appears when designers mode is enabled, when designers mode is disabled login.phtml disappears. Enabling designers mode again does not show the loginForm.phtml - is this supposed to happen or a bug? Don't want to register a bug if it's working as intended.

However, when I edit and reupload loginForm.phtml (with designers mode enabled) and then go to ACP and sync the changes, the custom css I have done from within the ACP is not saved, the folder on server /themes/id/css/core/custom/custom.css does appear but it is empty. So when loading the site up, it's reading the custom css as being empty although the theme custom css has my custom css but is not being read.

Should designers mode realise I have custom css and transfer it over to the theme for editing via my IDE (i.e. sync both ways)? Should the custom css which has been edited from within the theme ACP side be read when designers mode has been synced?

Thank's Pete. Following on from this question though I have another question (related)

At the moment, all my custom css work is done without designers mode being enabled, i.e. edit theme, css, custom css file. Enabling designers mode creates the theme folders as expected and I can navigate to /themes/id/html/core/admin/system/

The structure of this folder is as follows.

• backgrondProcessesRunNow.phtml
  • login.phtml
  • loginForm.phtml
  • systemLogView

That is how it appears when designers mode is enabled, when designers mode is disabled loginForm.phtml disappears. Enabling designers mode again does not show the loginForm.phtml - is this supposed to happen or a bug? Don't want to register a bug if it's working as intended.

However, when I edit and reupload loginForm.phtml (with designers mode enabled) and then go to ACP and sync the changes, the custom css I have done from within the ACP is not saved, the folder on server /themes/id/css/core/custom/custom.css does appear but it is empty. So when loading the site up, it's reading the custom css as being empty although the theme custom css has my custom css but is not being read.

Should designers mode realise I have custom css and transfer it over to the theme for editing via my IDE (i.e. sync both ways)? Should the custom css which has been edited from within the theme ACP side be read when designers mode has been synced?

​/themes/id/css/core/custom/custom.css don't quote me but i believe this front end i don't believe there custom one for admin.

I will, just having trying to do a few things and trying to replicate again but concentrating on trying to get what I'm trying to do to work.

From what I can tell, we have two phtml files dealing with the ACP login page, login.phtml and loginForm.phtml.

I'm entering the following code to both but it only seems to work on loginForm.phtml (only my code has been added below, IPS code has been excluded).

<div id="acp-logo">
</div>

<div id="waw-list">

<audio autoplay="true" loop="true" src="world-at-war.ogg">
</audio>

<a href="nacht-der-untoten"><div id="zombie3">
</div></a>

<audio id="switch0" preload="auto">
	<source src="waw-switch.ogg"></source>
</audio>

<a href="verruckt"><div id="zombie1">
</div></a>

<audio id="switch1" preload="auto">
</audio>

<a href="shi-no-numa"><div id="zombie2">
</div></a>

<audio id="switch2" preload="auto">
</audio>

<a href="der-riese"><div id="zombie4">
</div></a>

<audio id="switch3" preload="auto">
</audio>

</div>

With the following css

/**
 * ACP Login and control panel
 */

body#elLogin {
        background: url('world-map.jpg') no-repeat center center fixed, #000; 
        -webkit-background-size: cover;
  		-moz-background-size: cover;
  		-o-background-size: cover;
  	background-size: cover;
  	color: #fff     
}

#acp-logo {
	background: url('logo.png') no-repeat;
	transition: background .1s ease-in-out;
   -moz-transition: background .1s ease-in-out;
   -webkit-transition: background .1s ease-in-out;
	display: block;
	position: absolute;
	top: 5%;
	left: 30%;
	height: 282px;
	width: 432px;
}

#elLogin_forms {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #0e0e0e;
    border-radius: 3px 0 0 3px;
}

#zombie1 {
	background: url('waw-zomb.png') no-repeat;
	top: 40%;
	left: 45%;
	height: 266px;
	width: 330px;
}

#zombie1:hover {
	background: url('waw-zombh.png') no-repeat;
}

#zombie2 {
	background: url('waw-zomb2.png') no-repeat;
	top: 32%;
	left: 8%;
	height: 266px;
	width: 232px;
}

#zombie2:hover {
	background: url('waw-zomb2h.png') no-repeat;
}

#zombie3 {
	background: url('waw-zomb3.png') no-repeat;
	top: 50%;
	left: 25%;
	height: 290px;
	width: 282px;
}

#zombie3:hover {
	background: url('waw-zomb3h.png') no-repeat;
}

#zombie4 {
	background: url('waw-zomb4.png') no-repeat;
	top: 50%;
	left: 68%;
	height: 254px;
	width: 360px;
}

#zombie4:hover {
	background: url('waw-zomb4h.png') no-repeat;
}

This is how it should look (at least similar, this is just a couple of images put together) - the site logo will sit above the form.

This is how it's looking

All the custom css is being used on the loginForm (as it's the only file that allows this to show). The question I have, is does another file control the actual login page (other than login.phtml and loginForm.phtml ?

Archived