[RESOLVED] Header Error

Hey guys,

I am kind of scratching my head with this one,

after a user goes to make a new post this appears,

I am not sure what is going on with it,

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecpfor/public_html/ips_kernel/PEAR/Net_IDNA2/Net/IDNA2.php:6807) in /home/thecpfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 112
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecpfor/public_html/ips_kernel/PEAR/Net_IDNA2/Net/IDNA2.php:6807) in /home/thecpfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 125
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecpfor/public_html/ips_kernel/PEAR/Net_IDNA2/Net/IDNA2.php:6807) in /home/thecpfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecpfor/public_html/ips_kernel/PEAR/Net_IDNA2/Net/IDNA2.php:6807) in /home/thecpfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 135
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecpfor/public_html/ips_kernel/PEAR/Net_IDNA2/Net/IDNA2.php:6807) in /home/thecpfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 139
Any help is greatly appreciated. also I do want to point out i use cloudflare
Thanks

Go to Look / Feel > Template Tools > Rebuild Master Skin Data.

Check the three box's on the left and all the ones on the right (or IPContent / System at least) and run the tool.

When it has finished return to Template Tools and run Recache Skin Sets.

Now go to System > Manage Hooks and click ReImport Application Hooks.

Finally, retry that skin again. :)

Re-login to the ACP and disable all the third party hooks, then re-enable a few at a time to find the culprit.

If in doubt, please submit a ticket in the Client Area , skin rebuilds should not cause these kind of effects, if anything it can cure them.

EDIT... The problem (seems) to be IPContent related.

Suggest a ticket for the error at this stage. :smile:

Is that an admin message ? Here's a quote from a post the other day I made:

You can edit initdata.php around line 303 and change this:

define( 'IPB_ACP_IP_MATCH', 1 );

Change the 1 to a 0 (see below)

Alternatively if you have a constants.php file add that line to it, or copy/paste this into a constants.php file and put it into your board root directory:

<?php
define( 'IPB_ACP_IP_MATCH', 0 );
?>

Archived