Splitting quotes in WYSIWYG in 3.4.4. Not possible anymore?

TSP

I have a question, is it no longer possible to split quotes in the WYSIWYG now? This should be possible, like it was earlier in 3.4.X.

I have tried both normal enter twice in a fast matter, backspace then enter, shift enter, and other combinations of these I could think of, but I'm not able to split the quotes in WYSWYG. How is this supposed to work in 3.4.4?

I can imagine this was one of the things causing issues, but when you did add rendered quote boxes in 3.4.X it should be possible to split them in wysiwyg aswell. Splitting quotes is something our users are VERY used to doing in the editor on 3.2.X manually with copy / paste of the quote code.

If/when we upgrade I don't want to tell them to have to switch between RTE / STD to do such a basic action.

It also doesn't make for good user friendlyness when a bug patch release changes something like this... A patch upgrade from 3.4.3 to 3.4.4 should not change how the user has to do things / what he is used to is possible. I think you should actually atleast include this in the patch notes if you removed this.

I use Chrome.

You need to hit enter twice , it works perfect Chrome

I am hitting enter twice, as I explained in the first post here. I had no problem doing this before, now it just adds a lot of new lines inside the quote.

I have deleted my browser cache and Chrome is updated to the latest version (26.0.1410.65) so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8 if that has something to do with it, but I can't see how the OS would interfere here.

I have tested this on both the company forums here and a local 3.4.4 install.

Archived