Sphinx config with archive + normal

For those running sphinx as search - would any of you be willing to reply with / PM your sphinx.conf file if you've merged the archived / live topic deltas into one? I'm looking to use the archive feature more, but I really need to be able to search both live and archived topics at the same time.

how could there be a delta for an archived?

Newly archived topics?

I ask because when I search a topic it comes up no matter what archive status is.

Really? It might be because I haven't upgraded the forums to 3.4.x - 3.3.4 still shows:
[_] Live Content [X] Archives
Of course I don't have a 3.4.x test board running sphinx atm.

well honestly it may be due to me misunderstanding too :P

I am on 3.4 but did run sphinx on 3.3.4 and don't remember issues. now I never really looked so take that with grain of salt.

tomorrow between snowblowing bouts I planned on doing some sphinx checks (I think I have an intermittent cron issue ) so I will try to look to see if I notice anything

but I am also not doing any advanced searches if thats what you were trying.

I am on 3.4 but did run sphinx on 3.3.4 and don't remember issues. now I never really looked so take that with grain of salt.

Strange. Yeah, if I do a search for a topic that is obviously archived it comes back with nothing until I do an advanced search with the Archives option selected.

Archived