Download: SEO Copy Inject

Brian Garcia

File Name: SEO Copy Inject

File Submitter: .Brian

File Submitted: 16 Jan 2013

File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Copy Inject : VIDEO DEMO EXAMPLE

This hook will automatically add before and after text + the source link when someone copies text from your site. This will help with your SEO rankings.

Here is an example:

Have you seen this?

Welcome to your new Invision Power Board!

Congratulations on your purchase of our software and setting up your community. Please take some time and read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation. The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up an IP.Board and starting your community. The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of IP.Board.

You can remove this message, topic, forum or even category at any time.

Brought to you by SiteName!

This has been copied from:

http://skinipb.com/dev/index.php?/topic/1-welcome/

It will automatically trigger after x amount of characters. So, copying words won't trigger it.

Fix in 1.0.1:
-Won't load jQuery library if already enabled.

Click here to download this file

No jQuery needs to be installed. I provide the google CDN version so users who have visited other sites chances are its already cached for them. I also provide a fix that if you already have the library loaded mine won't load but script will still function using the existing library. It also has no conflict enabled so it won't mess with existing JavaScript.

just a presale question

i only want to use link text

so i would leave the other 2 fields empty

now, if they are empty it wont leave bunch empty line breaks on the copied text right

btw this mod uses js to add text right?

update:

so i just tested ur demo site, it does add bunch unnecessary line break before and after the text

just a presale question

i only want to use link text

so i would leave the other 2 fields empty

now, if they are empty it wont leave bunch empty line breaks on the copied text right

btw this mod uses js to add text right?

update:

so i just tested ur demo site, it does add bunch unnecessary line break before and after the text

Hello,

I provided an update to this. Thanks for letting me know about it :).

Update -

I basically included the breaks within the text area fields... also you now have the ability to add more lines of text and HTML if you'd like. The HTML will only parse when someone pastes to a WYSIWYG editor, but in a non editor it won't show the <html> tags.

Brian, I have a question..

I don't know if you have updated it, but it has an issue.

Whenever you copy all text from one post to another post (say I want to repost), it will copy all the text, but not the images.

I hope you understand me... reply if not.

Hmmm, I don't know not really intended for images. I'll see if there is anything I can do.

Yeah, when you grab the whole content of a post that contains images and post it in another thread/topic, everything pastes fine except images that paste as "img0035db.png" (name).

- Anyone who is looking at this mod and has not purchased it, It's great! and I recommend it :)

All my above posts are requests and so on.. this hook/mod works perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...

On occasion we like to post statistics that show just how vibrant and
busy a community AVSIM is. Here are some stats from January 1, 2013 to
noon on February 17th EDT.

On occasion we like to post statistics that show just how vibrant and
busy a community AVSIM is. Here are some stats from January 1, 2013 to
noon on February 17th EDT.

Well, I just installed it and the quote above was copied from our site. Doesn't seem to work, or am I missing something?

Archived