want to buy self host license

Lucky1991

hello right now i have ip board 3.3.4 ip board standard hosting i am tried of paying 20 dollar a month i want buy full license which is 175 dollar and change server to host-gator but i want my old database members posts topics i have 578 members and overa 6000 posts and i also want to know about Vbulletin my members love vbulltein but i love ip board so i want to know if i change my mind to buy vb license so how i can transfer my posts, members to vB. i have ip board standard hosting , please anyone help

If you do switch to hostgator, make sure you use this code as a referral: INVISIONPOWER

What you will need to do is to buy the license along with any apps you wish to continue using and then submit a ticket and ask for your site to be backed up/archived so that your new hosting company can import it on your new hosting account. When you're ready to make the actual move and IPS hosting has your site backed up and ready to move, make a topic in the support forums here and someone (I'll help if I see it) can give you directions on what to do from there. In simply instructions, you'll need to create a new database for your IP.Board data to go in, and you'll need to update your conf_global.php file with the updated DB settings. Anything more that you need to know, like I said, make a topic in the support forum and someone will help guide you.

Archived