IPS apps in different language!

Saati

Some members of the community have taken it upon themselves to set up resource sites in other languages. We do not endorse, nor discourage, this. We at IPS, however, primarily only speak English and thus can only provide support in English I'm afraid.

Some members of the community have taken it upon themselves to set up resource sites in other languages. We do not endorse, nor discourage, this. We at IPS, however, primarily only speak English and thus can only provide support in English I'm afraid.

Thanks for your answer.

In Iran many webmasters dont have information or more information about IP.Board and most of them are using vBulletin or other softwares. Building a support website include forum and download may useful for webmasters and users to get familiar with this software. Could we run a website that help and support IPB users in Persian language?

We can cooperate in declare IP.Board to iranian users, download plugins, articles and license sales.

At last, this is offer by a member of Iranian webmastes society.

Regards,
Saati

We do not allow anyone to sell licenses or marketplace products on our behalf. You can certainly set up a support site in your native language, however. :smile:

I see, no problem. I said product sales, because Iran in sanction now and people do not able to buy online products from some countries.

I like to set up a IPB support forum in Persian language. But i would like to know what should I do to support IPB legality?

Do supporters allow to release plugins in public? Does IPS group has a special rules for this case?

Thank you! :)

We do not allow anyone to sell licenses or marketplace products on our behalf. You can certainly set up a support site in your native language, however. :smile:

Isn't that sort of what http://ibresource.ru/ is doing, minus the 3rd party products in the marketplace?

You can provide support for IPB on your site if you wish to do so. There are no restrictions on our part, other than that you cannot sell our software (or marketplace submissions), and you cannot represent yourself as an employee or affiliate of IPS (which also means that you cannot use our copyright, images, etc.). There are existing sites out there that provide support for our software in other languages already.

Submissions to the marketplace are owned by the submitters, and you would need their individual permissions to redistribute their work on your site. It is not something we can grant.

Archived