Download: SummerStyle 3.2 [Discount!] 9$

Lesovsky

I repeat that soon will be released version 1.0.5 which fixes several bugs and compatibility support for skins with IPB 3.3.4, which will appear soon.
I will say briefly what will be new, added three new colors, change the image footer (as long as three of them, the grass, the ocean and the desert), and settings for the logo, change the text in the logo.

If there is a proposal ready to listen and add.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ACP > Look & Feel > SummerStyle > Templates > Board index > boardIndexTemplate

Find:

<p class='desc __forum_desc ipsType_small'>{$forum_data['description']}</p>[/CODE]

Cut and past after:

[CODE]<if test="showSubForums:|:$forum_data['show_subforums'] AND count( $forum_data['subforums'] ) AND $forum_data['show_subforums']">

Find:

<p class='desc __forum_desc ipsType_small'>{$forum_data['description']}</p>[/CODE]

Cut and past after:

[CODE]<if test="showSubForums:|:$forum_data['show_subforums'] AND count( $forum_data['subforums'] ) AND $forum_data['show_subforums']">

Thank-you for the help. I did notice that the second line of code -

<if test="showSubForums:|:$forum_data['show_subforums'] AND count( $forum_data['subforums'] ) AND $forum_data['show_subforums']">[/code]

was already in that template - however, it was above the first line of code

[CODE]<p class='desc __forum_desc ipsType_small'>{$forum_data['description']}</p>

When I deleted it from above and copy/pasted the second line of code beneath the first line - everything worked perfectly.

Thank you again.

ACP > Look & Feel > SummerStyle > Templates > Global Templates > globalTemplate

Find:

<div class='footer_time'>

{$this->lang->words['time_now']} {$footer_items['time']}

<br />

<if test="lastvisit:|:$this->memberData['member_id'] AND $this->memberData['last_visit']">{$this->lang->words['you_last_visit']} {parse date="$this->memberData['last_visit']" format="short"}</if>

</div>

And remove.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived