Download: SummerStyle 3.2 [Discount!] 9$

Lesovsky

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: SummerStyle 3.3
File Submitter: Lesovsky
File Submitted: 23 Jul 2011
File Category: Light Skins

Summer, bright, colorful, and now, and very functional and at the same time, simple, compatible with IP.Board 3.3!

In version 1.0.5 added 3 new colors and a number of settings that make SummerStyle more vivid and functional.

In the skin added 32 settings with which you can independently without knowledge of html and css to change the color of the skin, enable or disable the display of certain elements, etc.

%7Boption%7D

Also added additional elements to extend functionality:

Text logotype - You do not have to do with the logo of the source. PSD, it is sufficient to enable this feature and make the logo at will through the settings.

Header block - The block is located opposite the logo, you can add a different text, advertisements, etc.

Social links - Links to your page to popular sites.

Guest message - Message to visitors of your forum.

Added setting to change the image footer, you can now select an image from a 3-proposed.

In the archive there. PSD file with the source of some elements with which you can make a logo, change the icons forum, etc.

Supported components:
IP.Blog 2.5.2
IP.Gallery 4.2.1
IP.Downloads 2.5.1
IP.Calendar 3.3.1

Included:
.PSD
Sreenshots
XML
readme

Also, the video was prepared for installation and demonstration of SummerStyle:

For 3.2.3

File: SummerStyle 1.0.3.zip

Summer, bright, colorful and simple at the same time, now upgraded to 3.2! Installation instructions in the Readme.txt file Supports the following components: IP.Blog 2.5.1 IP.Gallery 4.2.1 IP.Downloads 2.5.0 IP.Calendar 3.2.2 Partial support for the following components: IP. Content What does Partial support for components? The colors of some elements were not made under the skin, such as some buttons. Files Included: PSD logo PSD forum icons Screenshots XML's Readme

For 3.1.4

File: summerstyle.rar

Supports the following components: IP.Blog 2.3.2 IP.Gallery 4.0.4 IP.Downloads 2.3.1

After purchasing, please read the file readme!

Enjoy!

My personal site: http://lesovsky.ru

Click here to download this file

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very strange. Weight pages with images of less than 100 kilobytes, while not a category, I have to work our work immediately, the skin does not add any extra requests for data base, and all of the standard scripts, I tried to make it as easy as possible. Therefore, we must look in more detail, you need more facts, I am willing to help, and you can link to a forum in PM? I want to see and identify the problem.

Hi Lesovsky,

It seems there was a problem with the sever when I imported this skin and thought it was because of the skin. My webhost has fixed that server problem and it my website loads perfectly now. Sorry for the false alarm!

Is there any way to get the "Show new content" link back like it is on the ip.board orginal skin?

It seems there was a problem with the sever when I imported this skin and thought it was because of the skin. My webhost has fixed that server problem and it my website loads perfectly now. Sorry for the false alarm!

I thought so. %7Boption%7D

Is there any way to get the "Show new content" link back like it is on the ip.board orginal skin?

I'm sorry, I forgot about it. Now looks like this:

post-216073-0-90139300-1312350202_thumb.

There is a error with the chat count, its on the right topper corner.

Please specify the name and version of browser. I test all the latest versions of popular browsers.
But I already fixed the problem.

Need manual changes? Or wait a new version that fixes these flaws and others? The new version will be a few hours.

Archived