Library Hooks (Kernel)

SCS

Hi!

I'd like to know if it's planned to add (library) hook possibilities for all the classes in the files inside ips_kernel directory. I've seen some already being loaded with such possibility but I also have seen some that are not. Perhaps they all could be included by default?

Could you indicate specifically which ones you'd like to see loaded with library hooks? There are many classes in there that are loaded far too early in the initialisation process to be hooked as the database and/or registry aren't loaded yet (you won't be seeing any hooks for classDb, as an example).

Could you indicate specifically which ones you'd like to see loaded with library hooks? There are many classes in there that are loaded far too early in the initialisation process to be hooked as the database and/or registry aren't loaded yet (you won't be seeing any hooks for classDb, as an example).

The one I need the most is the classUpload class. I have a custom directory structure and file size limitations for uploads and because of this I had to modify the classUpload.php file directly. This file is called on the files below:

admin/applications/core/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php
admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/rebuild.php
admin/sources/classes/member/memberFunctions.php

require_once( IPS_KERNEL_PATH.'classUpload.php' );

$upload = new classUpload();

• 9 months later...

Archived