Phone and live chat

Joshua Hina

I notice that with standard licenses after 30 days all you get is ticket support with a 48 hour SLA. I would recommend adding a way for people to purchase live chat support or phone support as an add-on to their license. There are IPB users whom do not have the fund to purchase a business license or would rather just buy the support add-ons when they need them (for those that operate their forum as part of their business as my company does). Maybe paying for a month of as an add-on to the existing license granting usrs who do that access to whatever they purchase. (Be it live chat or phone).

Joshua Hina
Delta Services LLC.

Don't forget that you can now get official support via the forums. Depending on the issue, the reply time might be faster than a ticket.

I believe if you open a ticket with sales, they can work out a custom telephone support plan. :thumbsup:

Alright, thanks. We primarily manage and maintain sites for people. We offer project management services to our clients most of whom use IPS Products or buy IPB licenses though us (either as a standard license on our hosting or by paying us to purchase and manage a IPS Community Hosting account) We are a relatively small firm and it would mainly be our technicians who would be calling if not myself most of the time. I do not know if there are many other businesses that do what we do so that may be why you guys do not have anything set up at this point for such things.

Archived