My 5 Cents for switching to IPS from Jelsoft or Internet Brands :)

zocker-foren

Well, first of all : Please excuse my English....*g*

I have used VB since the 3.5 Version. In the first Time i thougt : Wow what a nice and great Forumsoftware, cause i make a switch from WBB :) All was new and good.

But after some years, i think it is a better way to switch to a Company that works with and for the Customers and not against.
In IPB i have found a great Soft with a lot of Features. Yes some in VB too, but the most are Features that comes over Addons,Plugins, and what else. And after an Update .....you stand alone and wait for the author of that Plugin/Addon to match the new version.

IPS get the most things out of the Box. The 3..x Version here is great and i can't wait for release 3.1 :)

Fast Support , thats what customer needs, and here i found it. You write a Question , 2 hours later you get an Answer. Thats great. And your Slogan is Right. You make Communitys.

Well : Thank you IPS for that. It's nice to be a Customer here.
Keep Your Work going in that way.

Thank you.

Regards
zocki

Well, first of all : Please excuse my English....*g*

I have used VB since the 3.5 Version. In the first Time i thougt : Wow what a nice and great Forumsoftware, cause i make a switch from WBB :) All was new and good.

But after some years, i think it is a better way to switch to a Company that works with and for the Customers and not against.

In IPB i have found a great Soft with a lot of Features. Yes some in VB too, but the most are Features that comes over Addons,Plugins, and what else. And after an Update .....you stand alone and wait for the author of that Plugin/Addon to match the new version.

IPS get the most things out of the Box. The 3..x Version here is great and i can't wait for release 3.1 :)

Fast Support , thats what customer needs, and here i found it. You write a Question , 2 hours later you get an Answer. Thats great. And your Slogan is Right. You make Communitys.

Well : Thank you IPS for that. It's nice to be a Customer here.

Keep Your Work going in that way.

Thank you.

Regards

zocki

what you said is how i feel aswell :)

Indeed, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad we're meeting your expectations. :D

more like exceeding what with with the default skin looking great no matter the screen resolution used. i have a 24" widscreen BenQfor my desktop (the one upstairs)

my aspireone netbook

i have yet to try it on my 42" widescreen on my other machine :)

Archived