Download: Classifieds

Andy Millne

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, please kindly help member photo misalignment ^^

When I'm back at my computer I'll dig out the CSS needed.

Can the classifieds be restricted to particular member groups, or can a per-ad fee be applied?

Yes you can already restrict certain member groups from posting new ads in the current version but you might like to alter the error message language entry slightly as I think it says something along the lines of "Please log in or register to use the classifieds" at the moment.

A per-ad fee is something that will be added in a future paid for version.

Ok here you go...

@charset "utf-8"; /* CSS Document */ #item_details_table { width: 20px; float:right; } #sidebar { float:left; width:200px; } .sidebar_nav ul { font-size: 0.9em; -moz-border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; padding: 5px 10px; } .sidebar_nav li { margin: 2px 0; text-align: left; } .sidebar_nav li a { background: #d5dde5; text-decoration: none; -moz-border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; padding: 5px 7px; display: block; } .sidebar_tree { font-size:1.1em; } .sidebar_tree ul { font-size: 0.9em; /*padding: 5px 0px 0px 10px;*/ } .sidebar_tree li { margin: 2px 0; text-align: left; padding:0.4em 0 0.3em 0.5em; } .sidebar_tree li a { padding-left: 0.2em; text-decoration: none; /* padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px; */ } #sidebar .general_box { margin-bottom:15px; } #category_index { padding:10px; overflow: hidden; } #category_index ul { margin:0; padding:0; list-style-type:none; font-size: 1.1em; } #category_index ul li { font-weight:bold; float:left; width:15.5em; padding:0.4em 1em; } #category_index ul li ul li { font-weight:normal; font-size: 0.9em; padding:0.4em 1em; } #category_index ul li ul li ul li { font-weight:normal; font-size: 0.8em; padding:0.3em 1em; } .category_list li { display: inline; padding: 0 10px; } .highlight_image { padding: 8px; } #intro_text { padding: 10px; margin-bottom:10px; border: 1px solid #CCC; } .col_thumb { width: 85px; } .col_expiry { width: 140px; } .right_column { margin-left: 220px; } .price_box { padding: 15px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; width: 200px; background: #EEE; font-size:1.2em; font-weight:bold; } .price_box_small { padding: 5px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-size:1.1em; font-weight:bold; } .core_info_wrap { padding: 10px; } .purchase_box { margin: 6px 0 6px 0; background: #EEE; font-weight:bold; padding: 12px; text-align:center; } .purchase_box a { text-decoration: none; } .seller_info { text-align: center; } .seller_info .photo { margin: 30px auto 20px auto; } .seller_info ul { font-size: 0.9em; -moz-border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; padding: 5px 10px; } .seller_info li { margin: 2px 0; text-align: left; } .seller_info li a { background: #d5dde5; text-decoration: none; -moz-border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; padding: 5px 7px; display: block; } #profile_overview .reputation { float: none; text-align: center; font-weight: normal; margin: 6px 0; } #profile_overview .reputation .number { font-size: 1.1em; font-weight: bold; } #profile_overview .reputation .title, #profile_overview .reputation .image { font-size: 0.9em; display: block; }

ad this into your ipb_classifieds.css

.personal_info {
text-align: center;
}

.personal_info .photo {
margin: 30px auto 20px auto;
}

.personal_info ul {
font-size: 0.9em;
-moz-border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
padding: 5px 10px;
}

.personal_info li {
margin: 2px 0;
text-align: left;
}

.personal_info li a {
background: #d5dde5;
text-decoration: none;
-moz-border-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
padding: 5px 7px;
display: block;
}

Hello
suggestions so far, some of them are being worked by you I assume

*more price option
*right after submit classified, screen direct to seller's ads nistead of classified's index page
*option to "enable reply to items "
*limit user group X to only post X items on X days, to elinimate human spaming
*move "Narrow your search" upper to be top of "Random Classified"

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy
how is house move :)

our members have a feedback that they want to see old-expired classified
They say that it is easier to look up seller and what they said on ads

could you please also make a function that classfied will expired, but not taken down from list?

Hi Andy

how is house move :)

our members have a feedback that they want to see old-expired classified

They say that it is easier to look up seller and what they said on ads

could you please also make a function that classfied will expired, but not taken down from list?

Thanks, house move is going well but might take a little longer than expected. Most of the big work should be out of the way soon though so I should be able to get back to classifieds in any case.

For the feature request, do you mean show expired ads only to those that were party to it, i.e. the seller and the buyer? If that's the case then it makes sense and I'll add it in.

Hello Andy
I think our members meant those expired ads to "everyone"

I personally think to show expired ads to everyone is not too bad to keep tracks of all ads from a seller

Best way to keep a option for admin then, to choose whether to show expired ads or not

Archived