Text Color/BG Images

Chito

These are actually two suggestions. If these were already suggested, then I apologize:

• I noticed that sometimes while using the Skin Generator and generating a simple color combination that the main text and even the links (and hover effect) don't go well with the colors of the skin. Some are hard to see while others just don't blend in too well. So my suggestion is to maybe add the ability to also allow us to choose the colors of the main text and links.
  • My other suggestion deals with the custom BG images of, let's say for example, .maintitle, .userlinks, .submenu, etc. by perhaps allow us to paste the 'Direct Link' to the background image somewhere in the Generator and when we click to 'Preview', it will show the custom BG images we added so we can see how it will look if we were to use our own BG image for those sections of the CSS.

I noticed that sometimes while using the Skin Generator and generating a simple color combination that the main text and even the links (and hover effect) don't go well with the colors of the skin. Some are hard to see while others just don't blend in too well. So my suggestion is to maybe add the ability to also allow us to choose the colors of the main text and links.

You can already choose a base text color, and your choice there recolors all text and links. If you're not satisfied with the color choice you made there, choose another.

My other suggestion deals with the custom BG images of, let's say for example, .maintitle, .userlinks, .submenu, etc. by perhaps allow us to paste the 'Direct Link' to the background image somewhere in the Generator and when we click to 'Preview', it will show the custom BG images we added so we can see how it will look if we were to use our own BG image for those sections of the CSS.

This would be something that gets implemented far down the road, if at all, I'd say. This tool isn't intended (yet) to be an all-inclusive skin creator, it's just something right now to help you create different color variants of our basic skin.

Archived