Download: Surface

ehren.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Surface
File Submitter: ehren.
File Submitted: 06 Mar 2010
File Updated: 29 May 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

Save up some space with this dual-column category skin. Your categories can now be put as "blocks" and displayed in a nice two columns way. This table-less sidebar fluid skin is perfect for any kind of community. You do not have any source file edit to do, everything is skin-specific. Install and enjoy! The skin is also made so you can change the colors very easily.

Click here to view more screenshots of Surface
Click here to purchase it!
...or become a Skinbox Club member and get all skins

Click here to download this file

Is there anyway of using gallery on this skin ?
The skin logs me out everytime i refresh the page for some reason. Also logs me out and back in everytime i goto a different section of the board, eg downloads , gallery .
Other than that its a real nice skin , good job

Surface removes the sidebar, so no it won't support any of those sorts of things (I have it installed on my live forum - already). Can't answer for Shoutbox, I don't use that type of thing.

hmm..kinda of wasted as I need those hooks on the side bar. :(

It works fine for shoutbox, i have it installed , but the gallery pictures get posted twice , in the left and right side.
Also Ng30 ads system doesnt work on this skin .
Is anyone else having issues with this skin logging you in and out whenever you refresh or goto a different part of the board ?

Is there anyway of using gallery on this skin ?

The skin logs me out everytime i refresh the page for some reason. Also logs me out and back in everytime i goto a different section of the board, eg downloads , gallery .

Other than that its a real nice skin , good job

This doesn't seem to be a skin issue. It's just a skin, I don't see any reason why it would log you off. :)

You can put it back: [url="http://www.skinbox.net/community/tutorials/article/67-surface-put-the-ipb-sidebar-hooks-back/"]http://www.skinbox.n...bar-hooks-back/[/url] :)

If put it back, will it be on the left or right?
Or is it able to merge it all to the left side?

Sorry, the link needs to register to see it hence I never read it.

No other skins log me out , but for some reason this one does.
Everytime it refreshes or i goto a different section of the board.
I will get my staff to check later then get back to you.
Seems the problem is with a FF addon , lastpass seems to login and out on this skin for some reason

Olivier, you also need the $89/3 month subscription to read it. My mere $59/3 month subscription doesn't allow me to. Do you think you could include the one or two most asked about tutorials in the package, or set up a free category for all purchasers? You know, tips like "put the sidebar back on Surface" or "disable the tooltips on Brilliance".

• 3 weeks later...

%7Boption%7D

We have just updated the Surface IP.Board skin and added 2 color variations to it. You can now have your Surface skin in three colors: Blue, green or red. The new package include all the images you will need as well as the very detailed instructions on how to put your favorite color.

If you have already purchased the skin, you can download the new package and access the color variations for free. If you haven't purchased it yet, you can do so here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

does any one know why I can't download the file??

the message says

[#10851] We're sorry, but you cannot download files from our Download Manager. If you are seeing this message, it is because you do not hold an active IPB license. If this is a mistake, please contact an administrator. Otherwise, why not show your support for IPB and purchase a license?

If you hold a perpetual license for the software, you need only purchase the yearly support option to gain full access to this site.

• 3 months later...

Archived