Watched content block

Razasharp

In the right hand col.

Can the default be set to threads?

Better still, can you also add the option to let user's choose? (Mods would prob prefer sections - members would prob prefer threads)

I really like this feature - good work!

Also quick question - thread icons? I noticed there aren't any here - is this an ACP option or have they been ditched? (If so any plans to bring them back? Better still go with something like thread prefixes where admin can decide between offering an image or text) (Mods feel free to split this bit into a new thread).

In the right hand col.

Can the default be set to threads?

Better still, can you also add the option to let user's choose? (Mods would prob prefer sections - members would prob prefer threads)

I really like this feature - good work!

There is no setting to do this. You could modify the skin template, however, to move the topics tab first and the forums tab second. I believe that would be all you need to do.

Also quick question - thread icons? I noticed there aren't any here - is this an ACP option or have they been ditched? (If so any plans to bring them back? Better still go with something like thread prefixes where admin can decide between offering an image or text) (Mods feel free to split this bit into a new thread).

Thread icons are supported, but not displayed in the forum listing. It's a simple skin edit to add them back in the forum listing.

Archived