Why can't I download?

Alex!

Earlier today I purchased a standard IPBoard license for $149.99 USD. I was notified that the payment was successfully received.

I then went to my client area and tried going to my downloads to get started downloading my IPBoard, however there were no downloads there and I wasn't able to download anything. Why is this happening? I've spent my money on the IPBoard yet nothing has happened.

Can someone please help? :(

I believe I've signed into my client area with the correct email address and information because when I'm in the client area, it shows that the payment was successfully received but I cannot download it.

Title Date Amount
IP.Board: Standard License

Payment Received 26 Dec 2009 $149.99 Print

As you can see above it says the payment was received but there's no downloads in my download area. There's also nothing listed under my purchases.

Probably -- IPS manually approves purchases. I wasn't sure if that payment received notification was also an indication that the payment was approved, but it sounds like this isn't the case if your invoice is still pending ;)

Aw, so I'll have to wait the 48 hours before I can get started downloading and installing my IPBoard? Well that's unfortunate.

Does this happen to everyone?

Payments are manually verified hence the delay. Hopefully it will be approved soon for you. :)

Sounds good. There's still one thing I'm curious about.

Even though I've payed and it has even said the payment was received, I still continue to receive invoice emails saying everything will be terminated if I don't pay. However I have payed and I'm afraid I spent $150 for nothing.

Can someone help?

As others have said, payments are manually approved to prevent fraud. Usually this is done within a few hours (especially since it's still business hours right now).

Just give it a little time and I'm sure everything will be approved.

Alright, thank you.

I guess I'll relax a bit now. It's just $149.00 is a large sum of cash and I didn't want to have any problems. ;)

Archived