Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there is permissions built in.

ACP, iArcade, settings.

Great news! Thanks again. :)

Hey everyone a wee update for ye, I am now a proud father to a 6 pound 15 bouncing baby girl, born 8th march 2010 at 12:53am (UK Time)I hope you lot are enjoying iArcade.

Congrats! Nothing in this world like becoming a dad. :)

Done. Also, I think my index.php modifications might fix PeterC's problem too, since I removed the reliance on manually entering your DB details. PeterC, can you back up your index.php, and try replacing the iArcade section in it with the following:

// ---------------------------------

// IP.ARCADE CUSTOMIZATION:

// Work-around for support of older ibproarcade v2 format games

// Begin custom edit

if ($_GET["act"] == "Arcade") {

//Init IPSReg

ipsRegistry::init();

$hackaroundearn = $_POST['gscore'];

$tgn = $_POST['gname'];

$encearn = base64_encode($hackaroundearn);

//Connect to DB using conf global file

$registry = ipsRegistry::instance();

$DB = $registry->DB();

$who = ipsRegistry::member()->getProperty('name');

$time = time();

//Insert Score

$DB->insert('iarcade_scores', array( 

'gname'  => $tgn,

'member' => $who,

'score'  => $hackaroundearn,

'time'  => $time,

'ip'  => ''

)

);

$DB = null;

$registry = null;

//Send them packing!

echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=index.php?app=iArcade&view=newscore&game=$tgn&n=$hackaroundearn&s=$encearn'>";

die();

}

// IP.ARCADE CUSTOMIZATION:

// Work-around for support of older ibproarcade v2 format games

// End Custom Edit

Thanks. Your index.php solution fix my problem too :)

Hmmm.. I downloaded and installed including the NEW index.php file change. I tried the old change also, same issue.

I have installed two games, neither of which works. They are both v2 games and both installed without an error. Neither one shows a thumbnail in the game list and neither loads. I just sit there looking at a black box.

Any help?

Hmmm.. I downloaded and installed including the NEW index.php file change. I tried the old change also, same issue.

I have installed two games, neither of which works. They are both v2 games and both installed without an error. Neither one shows a thumbnail in the game list and neither loads. I just sit there looking at a black box.

Any help?

When you installed them, at the top of the ACP you should have seen an error, you need to FTP the thumbnail and swf file to their proper directories. The path varies with the board name.

When you installed them, at the top of the ACP you should have seen an error, you need to FTP the thumbnail and swf file to their proper directories. The path varies with the board name.

Didn't I upload them through my ACP before I installed them? I can see them in the folder on my server, the tar I uploaded, the SWF and the gif.

They are specifically in the TAR directory.

They are specifically in the TAR directory.

They start in the TAR directory but have to be copied to other directories, the installer should have done that but on my system came up with a permissions error, not sure why as the directories are 777.

The Tar directory is ..... Iarcade/sources/tars, the image needs to be copied to ..... Iarcade/games/all/img and the swf copied to ... Iarcade/games/all

The .... are the first part of your path depending on your installation but if you can find them in the tars you should see the rest of the path to move them to. On the games I uploaded to test the mod I had to rename the images, they both had a 1 as the last character such as archery1.gif and I had to remove the 1

I get the following error when I try to rate a game

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_iArcade_1::vote() in /home/giddyupp/public_html/nomembers/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 469

Anyone know what the skin edit is to fix this offhand to save me having to hunt for it %7Boption%7D

I looked a little, there is no template called vote in my skinset, can someone post what the contents of that templae are supposed to be and I can create the template?

The .... are the first part of your path depending on your installation but if you can find them in the tars you should see the rest of the path to move them to. On the games I uploaded to test the mod I had to rename the images, they both had a 1 as the last character such as archery1.gif and I had to remove the 1

I had the same issue with the renaming thing, but I moved the files to where they should be and still nothing comes up.

Hey everyone a wee update for ye, I am now a proud father to a 6 pound 15 bouncing baby girl, born 8th march 2010 at 12:53am (UK Time)

Congratulations Andy!! %7Boption%7D The very best for you, your wife and the newest member of the family. :thumbsup:

I think you might be pleasantly surprised by the next update.

Wow Matt you are the man buddy, you are the man. :) :thumbsup:

Also can someone help with the play full screen,

1. the button is in the wrong place as you have chosen to play before you see it.

2. It should not open a separate webpage, and they do not play any larger than they show in the arcade anyway. Any of the arcades I go to have a play full screen function on all their games and they all play full screen v2,v3,v32 all of them.

Please :)

I had the same issue with the renaming thing, but I moved the files to where they should be and still nothing comes up.

If you are using IE and right click on them then select properties you should see the full path where it expects to find them, if you get a red X for an image it pretty much always means the image isnt where it should be or is misnamed

Archived