Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

$2.50 will go to Andy, and I will be spending my half of it to pay off my debt to AnthonyK here on IPS... My hosting account was suspended today for not paying up. >_<

No prob buddy, I would've donated $10 but unfortunately, money is tight for me right now :(

Can't wait for RC1 to be available. :)

Collin, you should have it available to download via the official site too, no? :P

No prob buddy, I would've donated $10 but unfortunately, money is tight for me right now :(

Can't wait for RC1 to be available. :)

Collin, you should have it available to download via the official site too, no? :P

Money is tight for me and Andy too, so I really thank you for the donation!

I'll link the download to the IPS community download page as soon as it goes up. Save bandwidth and stuff. :blush:

Nice work Collin! :thumbsup:

Nice-looking site too. Just a little typo in the 'Overview' section though. There's a letter 't' missing in the word 'But' in this sentence:

It was not possible to add new games to the existing setup, and high scores were not supported... Bu that all changed.

:whistle:

I want to thank the following people for their contributions to iArcade, in no particular order:

• Mat (FDNZ) - Tons of help with minor issues
  • AndyMillne - Help with minor issues
  • AnthonyKinson - Assisted with how to manually create skin XML files
  • Michael John - Tons and tons of help with IPB code when the docs were wrong.
  • Michael - Various assistance with little tidbits.
  • peaderfi - Wrote the base code for the ACP .tar import tool.

I'm sure I left a few people out, but I wanted to thank everyone who helped make this project come true!

I thought about it, but I'm not aware of any other text he wanted changing, so thought it best (for the moment) to just update the download and then wait for some new text / description etc if required. :)

EDIT... Changed now.

Archived