Download: XML Sitemap Generator Task v1.0.5

stoo2000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='AlexJ' date='17 June 2010 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1276746395' post='1972875']
Hi Stoo,

I removed the application, but I can see still settings for it in Tools & Settings > System Settings.

Can you tell me steps on how to remove application completely?

Thank you!

Use the file in this post (snapback.png), the settings will then be unprotected

I too would like to uninstall this mod and have loaded the unlock xml file. I don't get the uninstall button next to the settings.

I was able to delete the task from the system schedule. I have deleted the uploaded files.

I want to install and run the site map generator by someone else but want to fully uninstall this mod first.

Please help.

3DKiwi

[quote name='3DKiwi' date='18 June 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1276898818' post='1974121']
I too would like to uninstall this mod and have loaded the unlock xml file. I don't get the uninstall button next to the settings.

I was able to delete the task from the system schedule. I have deleted the uploaded files.

I want to install and run the site map generator by someone else but want to fully uninstall this mod first.

Please help.

3DKiwi

It should allow you to remove them, PM some ACP access details and I can do it for you :thumbsup:

[quote name='stoo2000' date='18 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1276899823' post='1974139']
It should allow you to remove them, PM some ACP access details and I can do it for you :thumbsup:

Hi, I have still same issue. It doesn't allow me to delete settings group. It says:

"You cannot remove this setting group as it still contains active settings. Please remove the settings inside it first."

I'm looking at the files that the script auto submitted to google WM tools. In wm tools I clicked Sitemaps and clicked inthe sitemaps there.

I have never submitted sitemaps but immediately after the install of this script I saw these sitemap listed with NON-furls

Archived