Working at a ticket?!

vesperala

I added a ticket...

almost 2 days, no answer...
thats ok, you are all busy...

after 2 days I receive this:
Works fine here. Regards, Matt Mecham C.S.A Invision Power Services, Inc.

I repeated with a new reply that is NOT working for me.
what now? another 2 days to wait?, another member stuff telling that is ok?...

how long can you make me wait in this manner till you will begin to ask what you need to solve it?
I do not care it is working for someone else if for me or for another member of my board is not working. you need details?! ask the.
I am not Nostradamus to know what you need but I do not accept that. One of stuff members explained today that a reply to ticket is bring it down side in your queued list. so, that was the purpose of MATT reply? he is not asking nothing. he is not trying nothing. but he just inform ME that is everything ok for him
well, he is not my member and I do not asked if is ok for nobody! I INFORMED YOU that is not ok for me and I wish a solution, now or in future versions.

and I do NOT want such replies that just will make me wait some more!
because that is what matt did . he made me wait another 2 days, with a stupid reply that tells me nothing.
or tells me he does not care if for me is not working.

Hello,

• Management

Perhaps you could instead reply to the ticket with more information :)

You are asking us why the right click "save as" menu is not appearing in your Firefox. We have no idea really. It's not like IPB has a do not allow right click "save as" menu feature.

It is the equivalent of us saying "we cannot reproduce" so all we can offer is that you reply back with more information so we can find out if there is something wrong. Right now your ticket is in "Awaiting customer response" so if you provide more information our staff would be happy to research it again.

Archived