Topic Multi-moderation

Axel Wers

Topic Multi-moderation feature could has enhancement applied only for posts. For example, there is 'normal topic' which was turned into flame war. I want to select and move only flame posts not whole topic. This enhancement would be much more better than current solution (at least for me).

Reason it gives you those options is so that you can rename it and place it where you want. Would be nice if that screen had the topic already filled in along with the destination forum, then gave you a list of options (what options are available to you based on your permissions) to Approve/Unapprove/Lock/Pin/Add post(as part of the moderation). Because if you break apart a topic and want to title it something like "Flame posts" at the end and closing it, along with a message saying, "This is an example of what not to post." then you could do it all in one swipe.

[quote name='Axel Wers' date='16 July 2009 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1247749123' post='1827029']
Yes I know, but then you have to write title for new topic, you have to select new categeory where you want to move posts etc. Multi-post moderation would makes it with one click.

How would it do it with one click? IP.MindReading? It would have to in order to figure out with one click which posts you wanted to move and what you wanted to call the new topic you're moving them to.

I select posts which I want to split and move to special category and then I simly select multimoderation from drop down menu. Then flame posts will be automatically moved to special category and new topic with desired title created.

[quote name='Μichael' date='16 July 2009 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1247753672' post='1827065']
How would it do it with one click? IP.MindReading? It would have to in order to figure out with one click which posts you wanted to move and what you wanted to call the new topic you're moving them to.

Let me known when IP.MR 1.0.2 is out. I'd offer to try out the betas/rc's, but I fear that a bug in the MR might cause it to do some brain damage and you know that 1.0.0 will still have some bugs as well as 1.0.1, so yeah.

[quote name='Axel Wers' date='16 July 2009 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1247766683' post='1827245']
I select posts which I want to split and move to special category and then I simly select multimoderation from drop down menu. Then flame posts will be automatically moved to special category and new topic with desired title created.

Look at the post I made. Think that would work for you? :)

Archived