IPB 3.01 bug?

Zero5854

[quote name='Zero5854' date='08 July 2009 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1247109190' post='1823052']
When I click the "Toggle HTML source" in RTE mode and then click "Cancel source edit" at bottom I can no longer type in the editor? Is it just me?

Bug alert.

For me, I can type again but it's at the very start of the post. Can't move the cursor around at all.

hmmm I gonna try clicking where u said and see

EDIT: ok I can only highlight after I return from that BUT IF I click "Update" its fine....maybe thats how they intended? But they why have the Cancel button there?

[quote name='changeme123' date='08 July 2009 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1247109429' post='1823061']
http://forums.invisi...er.com/tracker/

If you think it's a bug report it there. Not that hard to be honest. :)

thanks funny guy but that is for 3.0 NOT for this exact board which is running 3.01

[quote name='changeme123' date='08 July 2009 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1247109429' post='1823061']
If you think it's a bug report it there. Not that hard to be honest. :)

He knows the bug tracker very well. I think his goal was to check with others first to make sure that it wasn't just him having the issue. I think it shows responsibility by trying to make sure it can be reproduced first before just throwing out another bug report.

Well it was just didnt think they had 3.01 listed there yet since only a select few have it. Anyway it is posted now....did a search and saw some staff said it was fixed in 3.0 stable but in fact is not. Thanks for assist guys :)

Archived