Perpetual Lisence

AlexWright

I had a question that I'd rather submit here: Does IPS Still offer their perpetual lisences? I was looking around and it looks like a 'no' I just wanted to make sure. I plan on buying a lisence as soon as I have enough money too, and I suppose I just want to have all options open to me.

Thanks,
E. V.

I think it'd be nice if a new Perpetual License option were to be offered. When purchasing a regular license, for an additional cost (say $100), you get a lifetime of downloads for the product, but in order to get any support (after the initial support period), you would have to pay $30/6 months. Also would only gain Active Customer status during periods of active support. Be pretty much how the Perpetual License was, but designed to bring in more income up front as well as the future (when support or active status is desired). For the business license, it should be $200 additional for the status, but $20/6 months for support.

Then the only benefit only the consumer end would be lifetime of downloads but would have to pay more for it, then IPS would still get $ from people who want to active status or anytime they need support.

Archived