Guys, so what is new in 3.0 that wasn't in 2.3.6?

BlackxFreeze

Take another look at page "3 of 9". Logo is reversed (white/blue reversed) and just about everything else is white, shade of white or grey, as far as backgrounds are concerned. Not putting you down, just saying that the skin in the PDF is "in your face white". Oh and making it variable width (instead of super extra large widescreen width) would be nice. I'm on 1024. :P

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='02 July 2009 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1246513757' post='1818749']
Take another look at page "3 of 9". Logo is reversed (white/blue reversed) and just about everything else is white, shade of white or grey, as far as backgrounds are concerned. Not putting you down, just saying that the skin in the PDF is "in your face white". Oh and making it variable width (instead of super extra large widescreen width) would be nice. I'm on 1024. :P

I just looked at the the second page and you are correct on the difference. The pdf has a mixture that skin and the present skin. I'm going to work on the harder image, and making the fixed width help fix the issue with the sidebar float, and Ipwrapper.

[quote name='AlbusDumbledore' date='02 July 2009 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1246514249' post='1818753']
I just looked at the the second page and you are correct on the difference. The pdf has a mixture that skin and the present skin. I'm going to work on the harder image, and making the fixed width help fix the issue with the sidebar float, and Ipwrapper.

I think the novelty is the fact that it's exactly the same skin except it's almost all white, with exception to the logo which is partially inversed. Other than the color changes, nothing different.

Archived