"License and Conversion Sale" announcement in email

Wolfie

I just got an email with the exact same announcement as is shown in the "Company News and Updates" forum and I'm thinking, "OMG those liars! They've already released IPB 3.0.0 final!"

Sneaky creatures these IPS people are. Funny though, because those who haven't bothered to look are still twiddling their thumbs like, "When is it going to be released? I've been waiting forever!"

:lol:

[quote name='Charles' date='24 June 2009 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1245884412' post='1813794']
When we announce IPB3 officially (tomorrow) it will all go out at more or less the same time.

I hope you have plenty of security in place at the front doors to control the crowds that'll come bombarding this joint, otherwise you'll have something like this on your hands...

Wal-Mart Stampede or Moronathon at Laptop sale

Ever see the movie "10 Things I Hate About You"? Reminds me of the mob at the front door of that prep's house, when he opened the door, they bumrushed him to get in and throw a party.

[quote name='Charles' date='25 June 2009 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1245884412' post='1813794']
Just spacing things out again.

When we announce IPB3 officially (tomorrow) it will all go out at more or less the same time.

What do you mean by "announcing ipb3" tomorrow?

Archived