Very simple feature request

Wolfie

For the "top 20 posters" of the day, next to the post or percentage count, a magnifying glass (or some other small icon) that when clicked, would perform a search of posts by that person. Heck, just changing the number of posts to a link to the search would work. Only a minor skin change and could probably prove to be really useful! :D

I would ask to make it do a search of the last 24 hours, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to create a link for that.

[quote name='TCWT' date='21 June 2009 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1245631671' post='1812319']
Another easy request I want is show which topic page a member is viewing on the tooltip when you hover mouse over their name in topic view.. :D

I don't know if THAT would be easy. Depends on how the information is stored for where they are on the board. Also page wouldn't matter because their posts per page could be different from yours.

Mine is easy because the link is already available on the page, just a matter of duplicating it to another spot. :)

[quote name='Rikki' date='21 June 2009 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1245630981' post='1812315']
If you click the little green arrow next to a user name anywhere on the board, it will show a handy little popup overview, and from there you can find all their posts/topics :)

If there was a little green arrow next to your name on the index that would be good then.
Thats what I was saying in another post. Except it would be a link in the dropdown next to your name.

I mean what if you havent posted in a while? You would either have to manually look for your posts or goto the search and look your self up, or click your profile. Its more of a convenience by just clicking the drop down I would think. Most other forums have this already.

If you're on the main board index, then barring being signed in as invisible (unless you are an admin) then you can scroll to the bottom where the online users are shown. :) Same with many other pages.

My request was just to make it easier to click a single link to do something that is related to the page being displayed.

Archived