A positive Suggestion

Worldy

Could you introduce a one stop shop where people can get a ticket to have cosmetic changes made to their sites? I know there are skinners around etc but the time it takes can sometimes run to weeks and is frustrating.

Just put a list of charges up for each thing, change banner, change colour etc and an estimated waiting time.

You could field the work out but monitor it and take a cut. Just knowing that there is a time frame, a set cost and you're in the hands of someone trustworthy would make so many moderators lives easier.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry I put this in the general section. I should have put it in ip Board.

You can submit a ticket to sales for custom services - it is something we could no doubt improve on, but do feel free to contact us - if it's not something we can do we can normally point you in the direction of someone who can.

[quote name='Μark' date='04 June 2009 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1244111835' post='1807516']
You can submit a ticket to sales for custom services - it is something we could no doubt improve on, but do feel free to contact us - if it's not something we can do we can normally point you in the direction of someone who can.

Do you do cosmetic changes too, for example changing the skin on a subforum to suit the content?

We do perform some custom services requests, and field out requests we can't handle to trusted third parties. Most likely if we can't take the request on, Mark isn't going to be able to do it himself (as I believe he is involved with custom services internally already). ;)

Submit a ticket and see where that gets you, and then you can take it from there. :)

Archived