Clicking twice here on forum

Genestoy

Why is it that when I come here since 3.0 that when I click on a sub forum ie: IP.Board and the forum blinks comes back to the same place and I have to click on the same sub forum again to get into the forum? It only happens when I first come to the forum and then is ok until I come back again? I am using FireFox 3.0.10
Thanks

[quote name='Lee Craven' date='01 June 2009 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1243903859' post='1806949']
Maybe clear your cache, history etc? Works fine for me.

Done that several times, still no joy :( Just came back from yesterday and same thing today, have to click once on a forum, the forum reloads and ends back in the same place until I click a second time and then everything will be fine as long as I am here, then when I leave and return later same thing all over again.

I also get the "blink" when ever clicking a link on this forum, though i do get sent to the right place.

(by "blink" i mean after clicking a link the screen gose black then loads up as normal). It only seems to happen on THIS forum, its not happened on any of my test installs.

[quote name='bfarber' date='02 June 2009 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1243951403' post='1807068']
You seeing a session id in your URL on that first click by chance?

Brandon,
I tried it in IE8 this morning and here is the url I got and I had to click on the "IpBoard" here twice again -

http://forums.invisionpower.com/s=1d4f31f08525f3a0623bb29e91058bdc

Archived