Two Suggestions for 3.0 or 3.1

PrepsTexas

While its on my mind there are two suggestions I have that I would like to see implemented as soon as possible and bother are actually quite simple requests. Both are also actually suggestions for user group permissions.

1. Control the ability to assign skins per user group.
2. Control the ability to assign which user group can and cannot have signatures.

[quote name='PrepsTexas' date='12 May 2009 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1242161689' post='1801163']
2. Control the ability to assign which user group can and cannot have signatures.

I would find this feature useful :)

I couldn't agree more!

Every time I read a post from someone requesting impovements to the User-Group Permissions (including the ability to assign different features to different user groups), I point them to this thread that I posted almost two years ago.

I've been anxiously awaiting a reply from IPB on this subject, so I'll keep referring back to my original post again and again and again.....

1. You can assign skins based on user agents, and there are skin permissions for each goup, but you can't force a skin for a group if that's what you're asking for.
2. You should really make sure something's not already a feature before you suggest it. :P

Archived