Skin suggestion

Guest Brett B

I would very much appreciate this happening... I don't care for the breadcrumbs and other miscellaneous links floating out in the void; I think it ties them into the skin and makes everything seem a little more complete to bring the bar down as so.

I would very much appreciate this happening... I don't care for the breadcrumbs and other miscellaneous links floating out in the void; I think it ties them into the skin and makes everything seem a little more complete to bring the bar down as so.

My thought exactly :)

There are a few things I personally wish would be changed, but I don't think any are the type of thing which will be, so i won't bother with those. I do wish very much that something would be done to make the user list look better though. On some days I don't like the alternating row and cell colors in tables either, but then some days I do. I'm just ready for this to be released rather than major changes be made though. :)

Why are there still broken images under avatars though? And at first glance I don't see any gender setting now.

Archived