possible improvement :)

Guest yarik_h

ok as we can see.. IPS start work on 3.0.0 soon or they already start

so its a great time to offer new ideas to improvement! :)

ok.. there is some problem with the "friends" in the profile

when you add somebody he dont get a invite.. so here a small advise.

when i add somebody he got a window with a addition (like msn or icq)

also possible to add shared friends..

and thats a great idea to give a BIG push to the warn panel.. because it's very simple!

thats all for this time.. :wub: good luck!

Once you add a friend and the friend chosen to approve new friends manually then he will be notified with a PM. Other then that he/you will be added to your/his friends list.

About the warning system, I agree nobody touched it for ages now. I think the time has come.

yeah but its very hard to know if somebody really add you.. i don't think you will be check every day if somebody added you in "my friends" .. better to do a window like my assistant.

i reminisce!

you must to create language files for the acp!

its will very helpful to translate more easier the acp.

ok i've been check it more deep

when member add me i got PM but!

he dont list on my profile only on his.. its a bug.

it's doesn't supposed to be like this.. also when im tryin to remove a setting from the acp its telling me "Cannot remove this setting group as it still contains active settings" there isn't other want to remove it!

That's because you need to add him as a friend and he needs to add you as a friend, Only then you will be mutual friends.

About the settings, That's a security check to notify you that the settings group contains active settings.

That's because you need to add him as a friend and he needs to add you as a friend, Only then you will be mutual friends.

About the settings, That's a security check to notify you that the settings group contains active settings.

1. so thats because why i opened this topic..?

better to flip it into a addition windows that add it from the 2 sides..

2. so how i remove this security check? because i want remove this setting.

I don't know about the notifications thing. I always get the email but I think (as I've never seen the feature and would prefer it) that there should be a setting that you can "require" mutual friendship for additions. ALSO I think that there should be a mandatory friend approval. Just because someone else says "Ouu lets add them to friends" doesn't mean they are actually a friend and should therefore not necessarily be on that persons profile showsing as a friend. What if this person that claims me as a friend has never even spoken to me, ever?

I agree about the warning system but I also think, even more importantly, the report feature needs to be upgraded and changed.

one thing with WARNING SYSTEM I like to see is something like Dean's RAP SHEET module

when you add a warning for first time it will make a topic in a forum selected by the site admin and also add a reply each time you add to the origanl warning(s)

Yeah my friends is more like "people I like". I don't use it enough to qualify posting about what needs to change or not though.

As for the warning system... Instead I think previous warnings/minuses could be on the same page as it is when you click minus/plus - So when you are completing that form you can see previous history right on the fly with it. Kinda like when you are replying in a forum you can see the older replies while you are composing your post. Just my thoughts :)

I also think that there should be a Neutral warning thing so that it doesn't change the users warning level but it logs/sends a PM when the person needs a reminder or didn't realize they were breaking a rule. Its hard to keep track of repeat offenders without giving them a verbal warning and then for repeat offenses actual warning increases without having something that is easily trackable.

I also think that there should be a Neutral warning thing so that it doesn't change the users warning level but it logs/sends a PM when the person needs a reminder or didn't realize they were breaking a rule. Its hard to keep track of repeat offenders without giving them a verbal warning and then for repeat offenses actual warning increases without having something that is easily trackable.

+1 for that it would be incredibly useful.

+1 for that it would be incredibly useful.

I agree with both of you. This is something that would really make things a LOT easier to handle and take away a lot of hassle too. :wub:

Archived