Disappointing

Guest trilobit

• Management

My apologies for your ticket falling into the cracks. Please allow us a couple more days to get a multiple license quote together and then follow up with you on any questions you might have.

Thank you for your interest.

I don't work for IPS, but I can tell you this for sure... Everyone there is really cool to work and do business with. Some of the staff there I knew way back before they even hired in there and they are just as caring now as they were before. As they mentioned above an unfortunate accident. Rest assure, they will follow up with you in a A+ manner. You don't have to take my word for it, but I'm sure others will jump in this thread and re-affirm what I just said :P

I don't work for IPS, but I can tell you this for sure... Everyone there is really cool to work and do business with. Some of the staff there I knew way back before they even hired in there and they are just as caring now as they were before. As they mentioned above an unfortunate accident. Rest assure, they will follow up with you in a A+ manner. You don't have to take my word for it, but I'm sure others will jump in this thread and re-affirm what I just said :P

I second that. The customer service the ipb staff provides is top-notch, first class. I am a very satisfied customer as well.

Archived